FMF-Fit went on the road to General Conference ’19. The response was overwhelmingly enthusiastic! We were delighted it was so well received and now want to make it available to everyone in our denomination.
WHAT DO FMF-FiT CLASSES LOOK LIKE?
FMF-FiT is best described as “active worship where we celebrate our thankfulness for God’s blessings through exercise. We use grace-filled and life-affirming workouts that celebrate the fact that we are “fearfully and wonderfully made”. If you come ready to stretch, sweat, and worship, you will leave empowered, blessed, and feeling strong!
The classes feature a scripture and “thought of the day” along with workouts that include all elements of physical fitness: cardiovascular training, muscular conditioning, flexibility, range of motion, coordination, and balance. The cool-down portion circles back to praise and thankfulness.
FMF-Fit workouts are designed for all levels of fitness and movements can be modified to accommodate those who what to move at a lower-intensity. No matter the age or activity level, FMF-FiT classes will help you be renewed in body, mind and spirit.
HOW CAN YOU USE FMF-FiT?
If you are looking for a great team building activity, or just a little something different for your next retreat, camp or conference, try FMF-Fit! We will work with your overall theme to incorporate it into the workouts. Contact Richard Morton at FMF Financial Services for more information.
Are You Ready to get off the couch?
Here are 5 things you can do to help get you motivated to exercise regularly:
- Change your perspective. Take the “long view”and begin with small actions every day.
- Set a goal. There’s nothing more motivating than striving for a goal!
- Schedule regular workout days and times. Make an appointment with yourself and don’t cancel it!
- Think creatively to add fun and variety to your workouts.
- Find an accountability partner. On the days when you want to quit, they can keep you on track!