Saturday | June 19, 2021
Thanks for giving me a father. You knew just what I’d need! In case you need to make dads for other kids, I thought you might like to know what I like best about the one you sent me:
A good dad …
1. knows everything (like how to tie shoes and drive a car)
2. is really smart (he even knows where the wind goes after it blows through the trees)
3. has a forgiving heart (for when I mess up)
4. is loaded with patience, patience, patience (he probably won’t need it, but just in case…)
5. has a comfy lap and a big laugh (you understand about that, don’t you?)
6. tells me all about you and your son.
P.S. I almost left out the best part! A good dad has real strong arms (to catch me when I fall. He says you’re just like that, too).
Psalm 103:13: “As a father has compassion on his children, so the Lord has compassion on those who fear him.”
-adapted from Max Lucado
How to Find Discounted High-Speed Internet Services
Do you know where I can find discounted high-speed internet services for my home? I am 70-years old and live strictly on my Social Security and would like to find something faster and less expensive.
Read More »
IRS Publishes FAQ on Advance Child Tax Credits
As the payment date nears for the Advance Child Tax Credit (ACTC) distributions, the IRS has published frequently asked questions (FAQs) on IRS.gov. The FAQs are designed to help parents understand who qualifies for the credit and how to obtain their payments.
Read More »
Content from Crescendo Interactive.
CONTACT US TODAY TO BEGIN THE CONVERSATION
We believe that with effective counsel and financial management, each person can multiply the impact of the resources entrusted to their care.
Monday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Tuesday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Wednesday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Thursday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Friday: 8:00am – 4:00pm
FMF Financial Services
8050 Spring Arbor Rd
PO Box 580
Spring Arbor, MI 49283
(517) 750-2727: phone
(517) 750-2752: fax